Saturday, February 25, 2012

No Excuses

Starting today, I'm going to write in my blog every day for one week (Dad, you will be so proud).   Ideally, I'd like blog once a week, however, lately I've only been writing about once a month.  I compare it to postponing that call to a long-distance friend.  I always think about calling, but since so much time has passed since we last spoke, it seems daunting to pick up the phone just to say "hi" without recounting the last two months of our lives (I'm thinking of you, Brit).  It's lame, I know.

I have plenty of thoughts and stories to share, but I can never seem to find the time to write.  The day comes to an end, I'm tired, and can't wait to jump into to bed.  Then, the next day, I think of something else to blog about, but never makes it way to the page.  So, this week, it's coming to an end, and by the end of this challenge, I hope that I've prooved to myself that if I want to find the time to blog, I will.

It's the freakin' weekend! Cheers to that.

xo,

Ashley

PS - Brit, I'm calling you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment